Thursday, January 8, 2009

VIDEOS: GHOST HUNTERS INTERNATIONAL - GHOST CHILD OF PERU - In it's entirety


Ghost Hunters International Recap 2.1: The Ghost Child of Peru
Posted by Ron Martin on 01.08.2009

This week on the season premier of Ghost Hunters International the team takes on a castle in Peru. A new ghost hunter is introduced as is a new upside down visor, a new ghostly child image and new GHI merchandise. As if that wasn't enough, I think Barry has hair now.

Parumph!

That's the sound of my ass hitting the couch in preparation for a new season of Ghost Hunters International. I hope the holidays saw of you get everything you wanted unless what you wanted was ill will towards me, then I hope you got coal instead. I got coal. It ended up being gum, though. I was going to call out some regular commenters as a special holiday treat, but I'm getting started on this later than I wanted too and I gots to work tomorrow morning. For those who need to know, yes the rumors are true; I spent the early morning hours of January 1 passed out in a laundry basket. What better way to bring a new year? See the complete review of this show here.

Ghost Child of Peru - Part 1

Ghost Child of Peru - Part 2

Ghost Child of Peru - Part 3

Ghost Child of Peru - Part 4

Ghost Child of Peru - Part 5

...........
...........blog blog blog blog

Aug 2009 July 2009 June 2009 May 2009 Apr 2009 Mar 2009 Feb 2009
Jan 2009 Dec 2008 Nov 2008 Oct 2008 Sept 2008 Aug 2008 Jul 2008 Jun 2008

No comments: