Tuesday, February 10, 2009

VIDEO: PARANORMAL STATE - THE ANNIVERSARY (Nanny Womack) - In it's entirety



Ever since a close-knit Kentucky family moved into their new home, they've been visited by the spirit of a young girl. Jeff, his daughter and his mother have all had experiences, ranging from full-bodied apparitions to an audible cry of "mama, mama, mama." With the help of psychic, Michelle Belanger, Ryan and PRS uncover the story of a 100-year-old murder, and the uncanny connections echoing throughout the generations.

The Anniversary - Part 1

The Anniversary - Part 2

The Anniversary - Part 3


...........
...........blog blog blog blog

Aug 2009 July 2009 June 2009 May 2009 Apr 2009 Mar 2009 Feb 2009
Jan 2009 Dec 2008 Nov 2008 Oct 2008 Sept 2008 Aug 2008 Jul 2008 Jun 2008

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was watching your show today and saw the one about Nanny Womack and I felt there more to the story. For a long time I thought I was a freak about the paranormal I mean one world of it in the foster homes I was put in I was sent to my room. It great to know that I'm not the only person in the world that goes through it. Keep up the great job.
-Cassandra Lawrence-

Unknown said...

I'm actually still working on that case. Trying to link a connection to Nannie to that location. I'm either getting closer to solving why she ended up there, or it isn't her at all but someone, or something else.

Unknown said...

hi i am from portugal and i like your show very much . I never miss a episode . I just have a question and you are probely can help me. I am triing to get a evp recorder but i don't now what is the best to buy . Can you help me?