Tuesday, April 7, 2009

VIDEOS: PARANORMAL STATE - LEGEND OF THE COLD "LADY IN WHITE"

historic North Carolina family estate has forced them to build a brand new cabin as a refuge. But now they fear it's only a matter of time until it chases them off their land forever. When psychic/medium Chip Coffey arrives, he picks up on a variety of spirits, one possibly relating to a hundred year old legend that still scandalizes the town. Audio and visual surveillance leads PRS to capturing some of the clearest and most unexpected paranormal evidence to date.

The Lady in White - Part 1

The Lady in White - Part 2

The Lady in White - Part 3


...........
...........blog blog blog blog

Aug 2009 July 2009 June 2009 May 2009 Apr 2009 Mar 2009 Feb 2009
Jan 2009 Dec 2008 Nov 2008 Oct 2008 Sept 2008 Aug 2008 Jul 2008 Jun 2008

5 comments:

Julie Ferguson said...

Thanks for posting this. I seem to miss episodes of this show from time to time. The shadow moving across the room was cool. I watched this while eating my Cheerios.
Julie

Atrueoriginall said...

Hey Julie: I only wish that the YouTuber would get that darn Ghost Hunters up from last week. That's driving me batty. Did you see my email about 'pregnant one'?

Julie Ferguson said...

My daughter Katie is pregnant and due on May 8th. I am very excited about becoming a grandma for the first time. Since Ghost Hunters has a new show on tonight, that is probably when last weeks video will be up. They need to put it up the next day, or the day after, but not an entire week later.

Atrueoriginall said...

I wish that was the case but it's not. SciFi has put a stopper in the YouTubes. I just went into one of my regular YouTube guys channel and they've made him take down all of his Ghost Hunters. waa, waa, waa.

He's got some playlist stuff but it's got that big pink band across the top that says that he's in violation of copyright - blah, blah, blah, so he'll be kicked here shortly. That means that my other Ghost Hunters videos may bite the dust in the process.

This happened last year too with GHI. I love quite a few GHI posts with videos of course. Just another day in the trenches as I watch my work disappear from my blog. lol

Atrueoriginall said...

By the way, if she holds off until May 10, it'll be mothers day.

My birthday falls on mother's day every 49 years. It's the 14th.

Good to know you've got yourself a little Taurus there. lol